Jacqui completed her Physiotherapy degree at Monash University and very quickly developed a passion for pelvic health conditions. She completed her Post Graduate studies in Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy at the University of Melbourne and is currently undergoing a Masters program.
Jacqui is extremely passionate about her role and is dedicated to helping her patients achieve their goals using an integrated approach. Her empathetic, caring nature and good listening ear will put you at ease as you work together to improve your pelvic health.
Jacqui has extensive experience in both the private and public sector, most recently working in a large Public Health Continence service in Melbourne. Jacqui has experience in managing a broad range of conditions.
She’s an active member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA), Continence Women’s Health Group, Continence Foundation of Australia and she sits on the Continence Foundation of Australia Physiotherapy Board as a general committee member.
Jacqui is mum to two boys and understands first-hand the physical and emotional challenges of motherhood. In her spare time Jacqui enjoys spending time with her family and exploring outdoors.
- Post Grad Cert (Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation)
- Physio (Hons)
Areas of Specialism
- Bladder dysfunction – incontinence, overactive bladder, urgency, frequency, voiding difficulties
- Bowel dysfunction – incontinence, urgency and chronic constipation
- Chronic pelvic pain in women and men – bladder pain syndrome, endometriosis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Coccyx pain
- Pregnancy-related conditions- pelvic girdle pain, back pain, incontinence, prolapse
- Post-natal conditions – pelvic floor rehabilitation, diastasis of rectus abdominis muscles, incontinence, prolapse, mastitis
- Rehabilitation after gynaecological or prostate surgery
- Sexual dysfunction – vaginismus/genito-pelvic pain disorder, vulval pain
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Continence Women’s Health Group
- Continence Foundation of Australia
- Continence Foundation of Australia Physiotherapy Board (General Committee Member)