Kaitlin graduated from the University of Sydney in 2017 and developed a keen interest in Women’s Health while completing her Honours Project in Breast-Cancer related Lymphedema. Over her career, Kaitlin has gained experienced in both the private and public sectors, including elite sports, orthopaedics, neurological rehab, occupational health, and aged care. She has a passion for treating both Musculoskeletal injuries and Women’s Pelvic Health conditions.
Kaitlin understands the importance of a collaborative approach between client and practitioner, to provide holistic treatment and facilitate a client’s personal goals. She implements a combination of education, hands-on treatment, and exercise therapy, to achieve lasting improvements and optimise health outcomes.
At home, Kaitlin enjoys playing tennis and visits to the beach with her husband and two oodles.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- WHTA Introductory Women’s Health
- WHTA Advanced Pelvic Organ Prolapse/Stress Incontinence
- APPA Level 1 Mat Pilates
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Level 1 PD Warrior
Areas of Specialism
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Upper and lower limb injuries
- Hip pain, including FAI, labral tears, and post-operative care
- Pelvic girdle pain, including pubic symphysis pain, sacro-iliac joint pain
- Ante-natal conditions: pelvic girdle pain, pregnancy-related aches, and pains
- Post-natal conditions: pelvic floor rehabilitation, diastasis of rectus abdominis muscles, mastitis management
- Aged Care and Falls Prevention
- Exercise rehabilitation for all conditions