Looking for a career with Australia’s leading pelvic health clinic? Sydney Pelvic Clinic provides a specialised service for women, men and children experiencing pelvic pain or dysfunction. Join us in improving quality of life through exceptional pelvic health.
LOOKING FOR A CAREER WITH AUSTRALIA’S LEADING PELVIC HEALTH CLINIC?
Sydney Pelvic Clinic is a well established and respected clinic in Sydney, with a strong referral network. We provide an evidenced-based and holistic approach to pelvic health, with the core aim of improving the quality of life for every patient who walks through our doors. Enjoy working alongside supportive colleagues and admin staff in a beautiful clinic space with spacious treatment rooms and comfortable kitchen and staff room. Gain access to advanced training and mentoring in women’s health, pelvic girdle and hip pain, as well as access to complimentary classes to help you look after your own mind and body.
We are always looking for highly qualified and passionate practitioners, including pelvic physios, general physios, exercise-based physios, and massage therapists. If you’re ready to help people get their life back through quality pelvic health, we want you!
Hear Angela James talk about this role
Do you want to work alongside like-minded physiotherapists committed to patient outcome and clinical excellence in a beautiful clinical space?
Are you searching for a physio clinic with a strong team culture, committed to helping you continue to grow and develop your pelvic health skills?
Do you want to work somewhere that is committed to best practice and believes in work-life balance?
If so, come and join our team of highly skilled & committed pelvic physiotherapists! Sydney Pelvic Clinic is led by Pelvic Health Specialist, Dr Angela James FACP, and is supported by a strong senior leadership team. This structure provides a quality framework for your professional growth and development, and programs can be tailored to your needs and professional goals. If you are more experienced, there are opportunities to become part of our leadership and training team.
We believe that shared goals will lead to the long-term success & happiness of our physios and the long-term success of our clinic.
About our Clinic:
- Well established & respected practice with a strong GP + specialist referral network.
- Evidenced-based & person-centred approach, with the patient outcome our primary focus
- Biopsychosocial approach to management of all pelvic health conditions
- Innovative use of technology integrated into management plans to improve patient outcomes
- We are family owned and have been in operation since 2005. We’re passionate about what we do and are committed to our vision: to positively empower people to find wellness and fulfil their potential.
- Our principal physiotherapist is a well known leader in Pelvic Health. She’s passionate and committed to helping patients overcome their condition and returning them to their optimal function…it’s no wonder patients travel from around the world to consult with her!
What we offer?
- Access to advanced training/mentoring in all aspects of pelvic health, including pelvic floor dysfunction, pelvic girdle & hip pain
- Regular in-service training & generous continuing education allowance
- Mentoring program tailored to suit your needs and goals and experience level
- Supportive colleagues and administration team
- Beautiful clinic space with spacious treatment rooms, fantastic kitchen/staff room
- Close to bus/train station & parking options
- Complimentary access to all SPC Professional Development events, and opportunities to be involved in tutoring on such events
- Ongoing focus on work + life balance … we encourage your own wellness, and hobbies & activities outside of work…we’ve built our internal culture in support of these values!
- Fun social events and activities to ensure our team remain connected
This is an exciting opportunity for the right physiotherapist:
Preferably you will be an experienced pelvic physio that is looking for the next step in your career. Or perhaps you’re just looking for a clinic that truly values your experience and can provide the work environment and role that you want.
The role could also suit a strong candidate in the earlier stages of their career looking for support & guidance to rapidly develop their pelvic & women’s health skillset.
Please note that although SPC provides a range of pelvic services spanning women’s, men’s & kid’s health if you’re looking for a women’s health role only that’s OK as this is our main patient demographic.
- AHPRA registration & current professional indemnity insurance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, with at least 1 year in a private practice environment
- Experience & proven capability in pelvic &/or women’s health
- Solid clinical reasoning
- Demonstrated passion for physiotherapy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Confidence and ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to work within a team and share patient management
- Demonstrated commitment to the patient outcome, must have a patient-centred approach
- 2+ years’ private practice experience
- Post graduate pelvic or women’s Post graduate pelvic or women’s health qualifications or a desire to take on academic qualifications (you will be supported to do this)
- health qualifications or a desire to take on academic qualifications (you will be supported to do this)
- Experience with and passion + desire to develop competency in men’s &/or children’s pelvic health or exercise therapy
- Experience & proven capability in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and exercise therapy
- Willingness to teach classes/Pilates in both group and individual formats or run educations seminars
Full time or part time. We’re happy to explore how we may create a mutually rewarding relationship … hours negotiable.
Bondi Junction &/or St Leonards. Roles are available in either location or a combination of both. Additional locations coming soon.
Remuneration will be based on experience – above market salary will be offered for the right candidate. Employee and contractor options available – let’s have a chat.
ASAP. Flexibility with start date can be offered for the right candidate.
We value & encourage our physios to join our team on a permanent basis, although we’re certainly open to consider alternative arrangements for a talented physio who’d be able to offer a minimum commitment of 2 years.
Please select ‘apply now’ to send your resume and cover letter to Matt. We thank you for your application for this role, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right massage therapist:
Who are you?
We are always looking for up-and-coming health professionals to join our team as administration staff, physio clinic receptionists, back office and operational roles. If you have an interest in health and fitness or are working towards becoming a practitioner, we want to hear from you!