Looking for a career with Australia’s leading pelvic health clinic? Sydney Pelvic Clinic provides a specialised service for women, men and children experiencing pelvic pain or dysfunction. Join us in improving quality of life through exceptional pelvic health.
LOOKING FOR A CAREER WITH AUSTRALIA’S LEADING PELVIC HEALTH CLINIC?
Sydney Pelvic Clinic is a well established and respected clinic in Sydney, with a strong referral network. We provide an evidenced-based and holistic approach to pelvic health, with the core aim of improving the quality of life for every patient who walks through our doors. Enjoy working alongside supportive colleagues and admin staff in a beautiful clinic space with spacious treatment rooms and comfortable kitchen and staff room. Gain access to advanced training and mentoring in women’s health, pelvic girdle and hip pain, as well as complimentary monthly massage and classes to help you look after your mind and body.
We are always looking for highly qualified and passionate practitioners, including pelvic physios, general physios, exercise-based physios, and massage therapists. If you’re ready to help people get their life back through quality pelvic health, we want you!
Do you want to work alongside like-minded physiotherapists committed to patient outcome and clinical excellence in a beautiful clinical space?
Are you searching for a physio practice where you can be mentored and grow your pelvic/women’s health skillset?
Do you want to work somewhere that believes in work-life balance?
If so, come and join our team of highly skilled & committed pelvic physiotherapists. We believe that shared goals will lead to the long-term success & happiness of our physios and the long term success of our clinic.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right physio:
- Well established and respected clinic with a strong referral network
- Evidenced based & holistic approach, with the patient outcome our primary focus
- Integrated approach to treatment- hands on, education & exercise therapy
- Access to advanced training/mentoring in women’s health, pelvic girdle & hip pain
- Regular in-service training & generous continuing education allowance
- Mentoring program designed to suit your needs and goals
- Supportive colleagues and administration team
- Beautiful clinic space with spacious treatment rooms, fantastic kitchen/staff room
- Close to bus/train station & parking options
- Complimentary monthly massage and classes to help you look after your own mind and body
WHO ARE YOU?
Preferably you will be an experienced pelvic physio that is looking for the next step in your career. Or perhaps you’re just looking for a clinic that truly values your experience and can provide the work environment and role that you want.
The role could also suit a strong candidate in the earlier stages of their career looking for support & guidance to rapidly develop their pelvic & women’s health skillset.
- AHPRA registration & current professional indemnity insurance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, 1 of which must be in a private practice environment
- Experience & proven capability in pelvic &/or women’s health
- Solid clinical reasoning
- Demonstrated passion for physiotherapy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Confidence and ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to work within a team and share patient management
- Demonstrated commitment to the patient outcome, must have a patient-centred approach
- 2+ years’ private practice experience
- Post graduate pelvic or women’s health qualifications
- Experience with or willingness to develop skillset in men’s pelvic health
- Experience & proven capability in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Willingness to teach classes/Pilates in both group and individual formats
Full time or part time. Hours negotiable.
Bondi Junction &/or St Leonards. Roles are available in either location or a combination of both.
Remuneration will be based on experience, but above market salary will be offered for the right candidate. Employee and contractor options available.
Flexibility with start date can be offered for the right candidate.
The role on offer is a permanent position.
Please select ‘apply now’ to send your resume and cover letter to Matt. We thank you for your application for this role, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right massage therapist:
Who are you?
We are always looking for up-and-coming health professionals to join our team as administration staff, physio clinic receptionists, back office and operational roles. If you have an interest in health and fitness or are working towards becoming a practitioner, we want to hear from you!