Zoe is an experienced physiotherapist who is dedicated to helping her patients achieve great outcomes. Throughout her career, Zoe has strived to become an expert in the physiotherapy profession, undertaking extensive post-graduate training in women’s health, including a professional certificate in the conservative management of pelvic organ prolapse through the UniSA, the world’s first tertiary led physiotherapy certification for pessary fitting and management.
Zoe aims to empower her patients to feel confident and excited about what their bodies can accomplish. With experience in both musculoskeletal and pelvic health physiotherapy, Zoe is able to treat with a holistic approach, incorporating education, manual therapy and exercise rehabilitation. Zoe believes knowledge is power, and focuses on equipping her patients with the knowledge and skills to achieve their goals.
Outside of her clinical work, Zoe is involved in teaching for the Australian Physiotherapy Association, contributing to the ongoing development and growth of the physiotherapy profession. She is an active member of the NSW APA Mens and Womens Pelvic Health committee and contributes to research to improve outcomes for patients.
You’ll rarely find Zoe sitting still. If she’s not at work, you’ll find her in the gym, on a bush or coastal walk or snowboarding somewhere in the world!
- B App Sc Physiotherapy
- Professional Certificate in Conservative Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (UniSA)
- DMA Clinical Pilates
Areas of Specialism
- Persistent Pelvic Pain / Endometriosis
- Bladder dysfunction (incontinence, over active bladder, voiding difficulty)
- Bowel dysfunction (incontinence, urgency, chronic constipation_
- Sexual dysfunction (GPPPD/Vaginismus, Vulval pain conditions, arousal disorder)
- Pelvic organ prolapse (including pessary fitting and management)
- Pre and post-natal care including pelvic floor assessment, rectus abdominus diastasis and pregnancy related conditions e.g. carpal tunnel, pelvic gridle pain