Kelsey graduated from Physiotherapy in the UK, where she worked in the public health system for 4 years. Here she had broad experience working across different departments primarily: musculoskeletal, orthopaedics, neurological physiotherapy and women’s health.
Since moving to Sydney in 2016, Kelsey has worked as a clinical leader in private practice, focusing on expert delivery of musculoskeletal physiotherapy. Kelsey is passionate about incorporating movement and exercise rehabilitation to empower her patients to achieve best outcomes. In 2019 Kelsey transitioned to Pelvic Health and has been committed to delivering high quality pelvic healthcare for men and women ever since.
Kelsey is an encouraging, compassionate and dedicated health care professional, who can be found enjoying the outdoors with her family outside her clinic time.
- Bachelor of Science Physiotherapy
- APPI Level 1 Mat & Level 1 Studio Pilates
- Dry needling certification
Areas of Specialism
- Pelvic pain & sexual dysfunction – vaginismus and vulval conditions
- Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain
- Post partum conditions – pelvic floor rehabilitation, diastasis of rectus abdominals, mastitis
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Bladder dysfunction, incontinenc
- Pre/post Prostatectomy rehabilitation
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Knee and ankle injuries
- Sacroiliac dysfunction, lower back pain