Cherie is a dedicated musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, with a passion for empowering and enabling clients through effective communication, hands on treatment and active rehabilitation. Cherie graduated from her physiotherapy degree at the University of Canberra in 2014 and has since worked in private practices, with a special interest in pelvic rehabilitation. She enjoys teaching both mat and reformer based exercise therapy.
Cherie is currently on maternity leave and now more than ever appreciates the journey of pregnancy and the postnatal period. She looks forward to sharing and helping others on their journey during pregnancy and beyond when she returns to the clinic.
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- DMA Pilates Instructor
- Certified in Dry Needling
Areas of Specialism
- Hip osteoarthritis
- Labral tears
- Pelvic floor safe exercise programs
- Pelvic Girdle and Hip Pain
- Pre and post natal rehabilitation
- Pubic bone pain/pubic symphysis pain
- Rectus abdominis separation
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Women’s Health Conditions