Cherie is a passionate physiotherapist, that treats both women’s health and musculoskeletal conditions. Since graduating from the University of Canberra in 2014, she has worked in private practice. Cherie is currently completing her postgraduate certificate in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation at the University of Melbourne.
Cherie is determined to help her patients reach their goals, with clear and holistic treatment plans using a whole person approach. She has a strong background in Exercise Science and has a particular interest in rehabilitation through targeted exercise therapy.
In her spare time Cherie enjoys travelling home to Hobart, lifting weights and listening to music.
- Post graduate certificate in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation – in progress
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- DMA Pilates trained
- Certified in Dry Needling
Areas of Specialism
- Hip pain: FAI, labral tears and post-operative care
- Pelvic girdle pain: including pubic symphysis pain, sacro-iliac joint pain
- Ante-natal conditions: pelvic girdle pain, pregnancy-related aches and pains
- Post-natal conditions: pelvic floor rehabilitation, diastasis of rectus abdominis muscles, mastitis management
- Osteoporosis exercise management plans
- Exercise rehabilitation for all conditions