Bronwyn graduated from the University of Sydney in 2002 and developed an early interest in pelvic health whilst working in the public and private sector in Sydney and Perth. In her almost 20 years of clinical experience, Bronwyn has developed expertise in managing a variety of musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, neurological, aged care, sporting injuries and Women’s pelvic health conditions.
To help patients reduce pain and improve function, Bronwyn uses a combination of education, hands on treatment and exercise prescription. She empowers her clients and uses her knowledge and skills to achieve a long-term, sustainable outcomes.
Bronwyn is currently undertaking a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy majoring in Incontinence and Women’s Health at Curtin University. Bronwyn is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and NSW Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health Group and is a qualified Pilates instructor.
When not at work Bronwyn enjoys Pilates, the beach and spending quality time with her husband, son, daughter and their pet bulldog.
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy (in progress)
- B App Sc Physiotherapy
- Pilates Instructor
Areas of Specialism
- Bladder dysfunction – stress and urgency incontinence, overactive bladder syndrome
- Bowel dysfunction – chronic constipation, faecal incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Post-natal rehabilitation – Pelvic floor dysfunction, Rectus abdominis separation, mastitis
- Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain
- Hip pain
- Lower back pain
- Exercise therapy for all of the above conditions
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- NSW Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health Group