After graduating in 2011 from her native Switzerland with a Bsc in Physiotherapy, Anat worked for 2 years in Switzerland before moving to London (UK) where she attained a Msc in Sports & Exercise Medicine from Queen Mary University, where she researched back and hip biomechanics in tennis players. She worked in London the following 7 years in various private practices treating musculoskeletal, sporting injuries, as well as Women’s health conditions.
Over the years, Anat developed a strong interest in Women’s Health physiotherapy and is passionate in treating women of all ages, from pregnancy through menopause, suffering from any pelvic conditions and recovering postnatally. She believes that it is key to provide women the knowledge and tools to get better and reach their goals.
She is trained in matwork Pilates (APPI) and has been enjoying teaching equipment Pilates over the last 4 years in London. She incorporates exercise rehabilitation as part of her management plan in order to treat the root cause of a dysfunction and obtain long term results.
Anat recently relocated to Sydney and is enjoying discovering life down under! In her spare time, she likes to exercise, play tennis, do some yoga and spend time with her son and family.
- Bsc of Science in Physiotherapy (Switzerland)
- Msc in Sports and Exercise Medicine (London, UK)
- POGP Women’s health courses (UK)
- APPI matwork Pilates level 1,2,3 (UK)
Areas of Specialism
- Pregnancy related conditions and rehabilitation: pelvic girdle pain, back pain, incontinence, exercise, birth preparation
- Postnatal management and rehabilitation : pelvic floor dysfunction, diastisis of rectus abdominis muscles, incontinence, return to sport and exercise
- Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction: vaginismus, vulval pain
- Musculoskeletal dysfunctions: lower limb, hip, spine, upper limb
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Bladder dysfunction : stress and urge urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)