Anat graduated in 2011 in her home country, Switzerland, with a Bachelor in Physiotherapy and went on to complete her Masters in Sports and Exercise Medicine in London (UK) in 2014. She worked in private practice in Switzerland and London treating Musculoskeletal and Women’s Health conditions before moving to Australia and joining Sydney Pelvic Clinic in 2021. Anat has primarily focused on Women’s Health for the last 5 years and is passionate about optimising outcomes for women of all life stages and helping them reach their goals. She is a mother of 2 young kids and has experienced the journey from pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal recovery.
Anat is trained in Pilates and enjoys incorporating a biopsychosocial approach in her management plans (including hands-on treatment, exercise and lifestyle strategies) in order to achieve sustainable, long-term results.
In her spare time, she enjoys the outdoors with her husband and kids, and going to the gym or playing tennis when she has the chance!
- POGP Women’s Health course certificates (Female Urinary dysfunction; Pregnancy-related MSK problems; Pelvic Organ Prolapse; Lower bowel dysfunction)
- Masters in Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- APPI Matwork Pilates, level 1 to 3 (UK)
Areas of Specialism
- Bladder dysfunction: incontinence, overactive bladder, urgency, frequency
- Postnatal management and rehabilitation : pelvic floor dysfunction, diastisis of rectus abdominis muscles, incontinence, return to sport and exercise
- Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction: vaginismus/GPPD, vulval pain, chronic pelvic pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Musculoskeletal dysfunctions: lower limb, hip, spine, upper limb
- Exercise rehabilitation