Sydney Pelvic Clinic physio and mother of three, Felicity de Blic, has brought together her knowledge from the worlds of physiotherapy, yoga and meditation, and psychology to create Physio Restore for Pregnancy. This 1.5-hr online workshop is tailored to support both the physical and mental health needs of women during pregnancy. The session combines:
- Yoga-inspired moves and supported postures to release pregnancy-related tensions and maintain a healthy posture as the body adapts to your growing belly
- Pelvic floor awareness and strengthening to support good pelvic health throughout pregnancy and beyond• Pelvic floor flexibility and relaxation to prepare the body for birthing
- Various breathing practices to calm, to energise, and to use during labour
- Mindfulness practices to support positive mental health
- Deep relaxation practices to combat fatigue and manage stress
This nurturing monthly practice aims to create a community of support for our pregnant mums, and equip them with tools to thrive during pregnancy as well as navigate the intense ‘fourth trimester’ with greater wellness and ease. Suitable for mums during all trimesters. Includes take home practices of postures and audio recordings.