Venus is a skilled and enthusiastic physiotherapist with extensive experience in senior leadership roles in both the public and private sectors within Sydney. Venus is passionate about managing pelvic health issues in women, men, and children, as well as general paediatric matters.
Venus is a compassionate practitioner who takes pride in creating a warm and welcoming environment for all patients. Her approach to patient care is centred on building a strong therapeutic relationship, listening carefully to their concerns and goals, and tailoring treatment plans to their unique needs. She believes in empowering her patients to take an active role in their recovery by educating them about their condition and providing them with the tools to manage their symptoms.
In her spare time Venus loves going on adventures with her husband and daughter, traveling, playing social sports, and dancing.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Diploma of Leadership & Management
- APPI Antenatal & Postnatal Pilates
Areas of Specialism
- Pregnancy-related conditions – pelvic girdle pain, back pain, incontinence, prolapse, labour/birth preparation
- Postnatal conditions – pelvic floor rehabilitation, diastasis of rectus abdominis muscles, pelvic girdle pain, back pain, incontinence, prolapse, mastitis
- Bladder dysfunction – urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, urgency, frequency, voiding difficulties
- Bowel dysfunction – faecal/flatal incontinence, urgency, chronic constipation
- Pre/post rehabilitation for gynaecological or prostate surgery
- Sexual dysfunction – vaginismus, dyspareunia, erectile dysfunction
- Kids continence – bedwetting, urinary incontinence, bowel incontinence/soiling, pain related to urination or defaecation, pelvic pain
- Paediatric physiotherapy – plagiocephaly, torticollis, talipes, developmental delay.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)