This seminar will focus on the physiological changes of pregnancy, preparing the pelvic floor for childbirth, pregnancy-related pain, early-recovery and exercise guidelines during pregnancy. This free seminar is suitable for women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
This seminar will focus on pelvic floor and abdominal recovery after birth, returning to exercise safely, emotional impacts of birth and breast pain. This free seminar is suitable for women who are pregnant or in their first 6 months postpartum.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- General physiological changes of pregnancy
- Basic Anatomy- Pelvic Floor / Abdominal Wall
- DRA – Abdominal Separation
- Pelvic Floor Conditions- Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Pelvic Pain
- C-Section recovery
- Emotional impacts of traumatic birth
- Exercise postpartum
You will also have the opportunity for a Q&A with Physiotherapist Rhyannon! We hope to ‘see’ you via Zoom.