Give yourself the best possible chance of a positive pregnancy and birth experience, by learning more about the physiological and emotional changes that are likely to happen during this time.
The ‘Getting Ready for Pregnancy and Birth’ FREE 90-minute webinar is led by an experienced and qualified SPC pelvic physiotherapist and can be attended from the comfort of your own home via Zoom. Ideal for women who are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or have given birth within the last 12 months, we cover concepts including pelvic anatomy, pelvic floor exercises, physiological changes of pregnancy, common symptoms experienced including urinary incontinence, preparing the pelvic floor for birth, physical and emotional impacts of birth, c-section recovery, mastitis, and exercising post birth. Includes Q&A time with the experienced Pelvic Physiotherapist leading the webinar.
What we cover in this webinar
- The physical and emotional changes that occur during pregnancy and post-birth
- Pelvic floor anatomy
- Preparing your pelvic floor for childbirth
- Relieving pregnancy-related pain and breast pain
- Exercise guidelines during pregnancy and postpartum
- Abdominal recovery after a C-section birth
- The emotional impacts of birth trauma
- Preventing and treating pelvic floor conditions
- Positive c-section recovery
- Preventing mastitis
- Starting to exercise postpartum
- Questions answered in a safe space
Who should attend this webinar?
The ‘Getting Ready for Pregnancy and Post Birth’ webinar is ideal for women who want to empower themselves for the optimal pregnancy and post-birth experience; who are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or have given birth within the last 12 months.