Sarah graduated from The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland with a BSc in Physiotherapy. Keen to broaden her horizons, Sarah moved to Singapore where she worked for 4 years in both hospital and private practice settings. It was here that her fascination with the pelvis began.
Wanting to further develop her skillset in pelvic health, Sarah moved to Sydney and is currently undertaking her Masters in Pelvic Health at the University of Melbourne. She recently completed the post graduate certificate in pelvic floor function & dysfunction which has greatly enhanced her quality of treatment and helped broaden her scope of practice.
Sarah loves what she does and finds genuine pleasure in helping her patients achieve and exceed their goals and move to a point where they can self-manage their conditions, whatever they may be. Sarah ensures she has a comprehensive understanding of the individual’s physical and emotional needs before embarking on the road to recovery as she believes these factors go hand in hand.
Sarah is also a qualified Balanced Body Pilates instructor and uses this training to create individualised, patient-tailored exercise programs. Sarah loves any sort of competitive sport, in particular running, swimming and triathlons. In her spare time she enjoys working up a sweat, exploring new places and embracing her new-found addiction to Australian coffee!
- BSc Physiotherapy
- Post Grad Cert (Pelvic Floor Rehab)
Areas of Specialism
- Bladder dysfunction – urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, urinary urgency/frequency, bladder pain syndrome
- Bowel dysfunction – faecal incontinence/urgency, chronic constipation
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain – endometriosis, pudendal neuralgia
- Post-partum conditions – abdominal separation, lower back pain, mastitis, pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pregnancy related pain – pelvic girdle pain, tailbone pain, pubic symphysis dysfunction, hip pain
- Sexual pain – vaginismus, vulvodynia