Katherine is passionate about helping people deal with pelvic health issues, with a particular interest in the childbearing and postpartum years.
After graduating with First Class Honours from Sydney University in 2010, Katherine spent her time working at two teaching hospitals in Sydney; Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Balmain Hospital, honing her skills in a large number of areas. She is passionate about working in the field of rehabilitation; developing her exercise rehabilitation skills and knowledge to empower patients on their journey to recovery and restored function.
Following her own three pregnancies and births, Katherine developed an interest in the field of Women’s Health. Katherine applies a holistic approach to treating patients, considering and addressing all the factors which will impact a client’s recovery. Katherine loves drinking coffee, cooking and running.
- B App Sc (Physiotherapy – Honours First Class)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Introductory Women’s Health
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Women’s Pelvic Health Level 1
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Women’s Health through the Life Stages Level 1
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- APA Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health Group