Jess is a passionate and experienced women’s and children’s health Physiotherapist with a dedication to improving the pelvic health of all her patients. In addition to her postgraduate studies in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation, Jess has worked closely with Angela over the past 7 years in developing her skills to manage a wide scope of pelvic health conditions.
Jess attended Sydney University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Physiotherapy). Jess has completed her Post Graduate Certificate in Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy at the University of Melbourne, as well as her Pilates training with the Elixr School of Pilates. She also assists in teaching “The Pregnant Pelvis” in Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Melbourne.
In her spare time Jess enjoys running, swimming, Pilates, snow skiing and spending time with her husband and 2 boys.
- B App Sc (Physio)
- Post Grad Cert (Pelvic Physiotherapy)
- Pilates Training
Areas of Specialism
- Endometriosis – pre operative and post operative care for women with, or suspected to have Endometriosis. Holistic approach to endo-related pain
- Ante-natal conditions – pelvic girdle pain, pregnancy-related aches and pains
- Bladder dysfunction – incontinence, overactive bladder, urgency, frequency, voiding dysfunction
- Bowel dysfunction – incontinence, chronic constipation
- Chronic pelvic pain in women
- Kids’ continence – bed wetting, urinary incontinence, bowel incontinence/soiling, pain related to urination or defaecation
- Post-natal conditions – pelvic floor rehabilitation, diastasis of rectus abdominis muscles
- Rehabilitation after gynaecological surgery
- Sexual dysfunction – vaginismus/genito-pelvic pain disorder
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Continence Foundation of Australia