Sydney Pelvic Clinic remains open. However, due to COVID, all STUDIO/Face2Face group classes for the week have been cancelled and changed to online classes. Please refer to our exercise timetable for options.
Please do not attend the clinic if:
- You are unwell, or have been in contact with people who are unwell
- You have COVID-19 or, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- You have recently returned from overseas (you need to self-isolate for 14 days in this case)
Attending the clinic
- Our clinic doors are currently closed, please call reception upon arrival to identify yourself
- If you cannot delay your treatment and live or work in an LGA of concern, please call our administration team to discuss your options. We request a negative covid result within 72hrs from your appointment and there will be a separate entry/process to access the clinic upon arrival.
- Please scan our unique QR Code using the camera function on your phone. We recommend you download the Service NSW App prior to your visit to make this step as easy as possible.
Inside the clinic
- Masks worn by all staff, patients and exercise participants (as per most updated NSW Health Orders)
- Please practice social distancing in the clinic
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to the clinic and before you leave
- Use cough and sneeze etiquette (your elbow is the place to go)
- Observe social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Look out for each other and be understanding
Thank you for playing your role in keeping our clinic #COVIDsafe. More details on our consultations and exercise classes are included below:
- Only one patient in the consultation room at one time. We can accommodate a support person if required, otherwise we prefer to keep treatments at 1:1 to meet physical distance requirements.
- We have introduced Telehealth (over the phone or video online) consultations
- All Face2Face & Group exercise classes have been cancelled and changed to online classes
If you are ill, or don’t feel comfortable coming into the clinic
- If you require treatment or exercise therapy but can’t come into the clinic, please contact our admin team. We will try to find a way to help you. We have Telehealth and online options available for consultations and exercise classes.
Other Measures In Place
- Staff have undertaken Covid-19 Infection Control Training Module
- Staff are wearing masks
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the clinic
- More regular cleaning & disinfecting of the clinic, particularly high use areas/equipment
- Honouring social distance safety measures – reduced chairs and removal of magazines in waiting area
- Staff briefed to be even more careful with their sanitation processes – e.g. handwashing
- Online alternatives to appointments and exercise classes
Telehealth is a mode of communication for healthcare practitioners to offer continued care to their patients through a phone call or video conference, as opposed to a face-to-face appointment. Physiotherapy telehealth is an evidence-based, effective way to educate, motivate, and support you to take control of your health concerns from the comfort of your own home. Book a Telehealth consult with one of our physiotherapists for a Pelvic Health, Kids Continence Service, or General Musculoskeletal consultation.
How do I book a Telehealth Appointment?
- Book online with our online booking system.