Are you searching for a physio practice where you can be mentored and grow your pelvic/women’s health skillset? Do you want to work alongside like-minded physiotherapists committed to patient outcome and clinical excellence in a beautiful clinical space? Do you want to work somewhere that believes in work-life balance? If so, come and join our team of highly skilled & committed pelvic physiotherapists. We believe that shared goals will lead to the long term success & happiness of our physios and the long term success of our clinic.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right physio:
- Well established and respected clinic with a strong referral network
- Integrated approach to treatment- hands on, education & exercise therapy
- Access to advanced training/mentoring in women’s health, pelvic girdle & hip pain
- Regular in-service training & generous continuing education allowance
- Mentoring program designed to suit your needs and goals
- Supportive colleagues and administration team
- Beautiful clinic space with spacious treatment rooms
- Close to bus/train station & parking options
- Complimentary monthly massage and classes to help you look after your own mind and body
Who Are You?
Preferably you will be an experienced pelvic physio that is looking for the next step in your career. Or perhaps you’re just looking for a clinic that truly values your experience and can provide the work environment and role that you want.
The role could also suit a strong candidate in the earlier stages of their career looking for support & guidance to rapidly develop their pelvic & women’s health skillset.
- AHPRA registration & current professional indemnity insurance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, 1 of which must be in a private practice environment
- Experience & proven capability in pelvic &/or women’s health
- Solid clinical reasoning
- Demonstrated passion for physiotherapy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Confidence and ability to build rapport with patients
- Willingness to teach classes/Pilates in both group and individual formats
- Ability to thrive in a busy private practice setting
- Ability to work within a team and share patient management
- Demonstrated commitment to the patient outcome, must have a patient-focused approach
- 2+ years’ private practice experience
- Post graduate pelvic or women’s health qualifications
- Experience with or willingness to develop skillset in men’s pelvic health
- Experience & proven capability in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Experience in teaching Pilates based exercise rehabilitation, including use of relevant equipment (e.g. reformers). Training will be provided if you do not already possess these skills
Full time (30 – 38 hours, negotiable)
Part time may be considered for the right candidate
Remuneration will be based on experience, but above market salary will be offered for the right candidate. Employee and contractor options available.
Flexibility with start date can be offered for the right candidate.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact:
Matthew Treasure (General Manager)
Phone: 0402 324 602
We thank you for your application for this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.